Annual Conference - Medical Studies Abroad
If you are interested in studying medicine abroad, Medical Doctor’s Annual Conference is the place to get all the important and practical information that will help you to decide what to study, how to study, and where to study.
What will be included in the open day?
- Representatives (faculty members) from the leading universities in Europe who will provide details and answer your questions.
- The "Medical Doctor" team will provide information about preparatory courses for entrance exams and studies abroad.
- Graduates of the PreMed course from different universities will talk about their experiences abroad and answer your questions.
Who is the open day for?
- People who are interested in studying one of the medical professions abroad: general medicine, dentistry, veterinary, and pharmacology.
- Friends and family are welcome to come as well.
Our educational team will include the CEO, Owner, and Lecturer, Vice president of Medical Doctor, Teachers from the premedical course in Stockholm and the senior program consultant.
All members of our team will help you to choose your path toward medical studies and will give you practical information:
- Medical Universities in Europe - more than 30 medical faculties!
- Premedical course - in-class course in Stockholm, or Barcelona.
- Premedical course - online course
- Entrance exams - dates, locations, and requirements
January 28: Monday 16.00-21:00
How much it cost?
The entrance is FREE of charge with advance registration
7a Odenplan': Norrtul
Whether you are looking to study Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary in Europe your career starts with us!